Mica or Muscovite is the name given to a group of potassium aluminum silicates whose color ranges from grey/white, gold/yellow, green/yellow, red/pinks/ violet, and brown to black depending on the included elements.
All forms have a characteristic luster or pearlescence and “plate-like” structures that flake easily.
- Yellow/gold contains Iron
- Green (Fuchsite) contains Chromium
- Pink/violet Mica contains Manganese
- Black (Biotite) contains Iron and Magnesium
- Lilac/pink (Lepidolite) contains Lithium
The energy of Mica helps to remove stagnant energy or blocks and to help stabilize one’s energy fields. It supports one so that one can view all aspects of one’s life experiences from a “higher perspective” and act accordingly. The frequency and chakra connection of the individual colored forms varies according to their specific color frequency.
- Biotite connects to the base and third eye chakras for grounding one’s highest thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
- Fuchsite connects to the heart chakra for emotional balance and following “one’s heart’s desires”
- Golden tones connect to the solar plexus, third and crown chakras for mental clarity and willpower.
- Lepidolite connects to the heart and third eye chakras for calming one’s emotions and emotional balance.
- Base Root
- Third Eye
- Higher Perspective